Whether it’s stopping the flow of deadly fentanyl into our communities, supporting American jobs, addressing our nation’s crumbling roads and bridges, or protecting seniors from rising health care costs, Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown has a record of working across the aisle to do what’s best for Ohio.
Here are just a few ways that Senator Sherrod Brown is putting politics aside and fighting for you:
- Saving Ohio lives. Senator Brown is working with Republican Senator Rob Portman to stop the flow of deadly fentanyl into our communities. Brown and Portman have also worked together on a bipartisan bill to help more Ohioans get addiction treatment.
- Supporting American jobs. Senator Brown is working across the aisle to ensure that taxpayer dollars support American-made products, introducing a bill that helps American manufacturers win government contracts.
- Addressing our crumbling infrastructure. Senator Brown is committed to bipartisan solutions to fix our nation’s crumbling roads and bridges. Senator Brown also introduced the bipartisan Water Infrastructure Flexibility Act to help local communities keep our drinking water clean and safe.
- Standing up for seniors. Together with a bipartisan group of senators, Senator Brown introduced a bill that would protect seniors from who face high health care costs.
- Protecting the Great Lakes. Senator Brown has worked across the aisle to preserve the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, keep invasive Asian carp out of the Great Lakes, and protect Great Lakes fish and wildlife.
Add your name for more updates on how Sherrod Brown is fighting for Ohio.